Monday, June 25, 2007

Money, Money, Money!

I shamelessly asked and begged my friends for freelance jobs today!
and obviously, being designers themselves, why would they give me freelance design job to do when they can do the job and earn the money! well, no harm asking!

so anyway, i'm desperate for money. when i told my colleagues that, one of them asked why do i need the money since i don't have a family to feed. i paused for a while before my other colleague replied, "for her shopping of course."
actually not true... partly its because i want more money to enjoy but of coz i can't tell them that. so i replied and said it was for my sister's school fees. wahahaha! since when am i so kind?! and noble?!

recently, there has been a huge rush to shopping, not just me, but everyone! yes, great sg sale and also because it's going to be 1st july soon!
haha! that sounds like 10 yrs back when HK was to return to CH. and now what's happening to us? are we going back to MY? No! it's because of the increase in Gipsy-Sissy-Tixy!
and so They are giving us 200 bucks and they thought 200 can cover all the Gipsy-Sissy-Tixy purchases we made the whole year round.

No comments: