Thursday, June 14, 2007

Award Ceremony!

I'm doing this coz i'm bored in the office, there is nothing to do and since there are so many awards ceremony nowadays, let me present my own Birthday Wish Award!

Long-winded Award - Valerie! (22 words)

随便讲奖(Anything Award) - Meiling! (She wished me happy birthday and good night! Good Night???!)

Most Sincere Award - Serena! (Present sent by post!)

Best Memory Award - Henry

Most Time Spent Award - 2 winners : Jessie & Helen! (They made their own birthday card!)

Most Scary Award - Qiying, Jessie, Meiling (They made a birthday card compiling photos of me since age 13! OH NO!!! Disaster!)

Most Honest Award - Zen! (She said she wants to save money on sms, i'm a bit hurt!)

Most Surprise Award - Tied: Ben & Charles

Cutest Award - Zixin! (Just for the sake of giving coz all good friends got 1 award.)

Funniest Award - My Dad (Who else but him?! he's the most humours person i know!)

End of ceremony.

Those who are nomiated but didn't win, try harder next year! HAHA!!!
其实入围已经是一种肯定了!

1 comment:

Day Dreamer said...

Haiyo... why you blog so little? Blog more la!!! I'm sure you got lots of things to blog about! Hahahaha!!!