Sunday, May 06, 2007

Good Bluffing Reasons!

I deleted all my previous post and decided to start afresh with good things!

Hmmm... how did this thought come about? hmmm... i think i have been 'counselling' people and lending a listening ear to all those with grieves so it kinda makes me the optimistic person!

I still very much love to curse, gossip and complain but loving to complain doesn't make me a pessimistic person!

I've decided to think everything on the bright side... like for example...

if i have an irritating fat colleague who likes to provoke me at all times, then i will think:

"if there's no fat people, i won't realise i'm slim."

"if it's not because he's so irritating, i won't realise there's actually so many kind souls around me."

"he provokes me because he has no one to talk to... i'll be kind."

and so it goes on...

anyway, i just came back from Redang (it's Malaysia if you are still wondering where it is).

and here's some nice photos about that place.

Oh dear... i just realise i didn't adjust all my colors of my photographs when i sent it for print just now! arghh... damn it!
now my whole sketch book won't look nice!

and i'm still quite bad with my SLR camera. a lot of my focus were wrong... haha! instead of focusing on my friends, i focus on the background behind!

It's ok... if i never had any bad photos taken, how would i know i need to improve?!

And out of focus... is an ART!

Haha! Deceiving myself is the 1st step to being optimistic!

1 comment:

.helen.wintermelon. said...

those are nice pics gwen! nice beach lo! look at that blue water!! anyway ya i think its better to go live life being optimistic. i have this thai friend, shes always smiling to herself. then i asked her how come you're always like so happy.. smiling to urself like that?? then she just said, in life might as well be happy. and she has an older sister who has cancer.. not easy for her lo. and yet shes still a positive person. i really admire her!